Involvement in the Data Centre's programme will deliver you a wide range of benefits
techUK acts to:
- Manage the sector's reputation, setting the record straight and challenging misconceptions
- Engage in policy dialogue through contacts in DECC, BIS, the Treasury, Defra, and the Cabinet Office. We will explain what data centres are, what they do, why they are important to the UK economy.
- Provide you with the latest market intelligence and business opportunities through our links with key vertical markets which include the public sector, financial services and utilities among others.
- Provide support and platforms for standards development related to data centres, informing members of latest developments and facilitating their engagement.
- Support and promote best practice through the European Code of Conduct for Data Centres and the activities of the Green Grid.
- Provide a forum to bring together wide ranging technical skills and expertise for collaborative work, then presenting thought leadership in an easily understandable manner.
- Provide support platforms for organisations that offer specialist training or skills development programmes (such as BCS, DCD, IET).