techUK has launched a Life Sciences workstream, bringing together members actively working in drug discovery, digital therapeutics, data and AI, or those interested in moving into this space. As the Life Sciences sector looks to introduce digital health technologies into its portfolio, techUK are shaping the conversation.
Member partner event
Is your Inventory Management Solution (IMS) in line with Scan4safety?
Do you have an efficient IMS? Are you moving fast enough?
If your answer is NO to any of the above questions, join Elcom and their partners (NHS Commercial Solutions, GS1UK, Zebra, and techUK) in this exclusive In-Person event 'How to implement an Inventory Management System (IMS) in line with Scan4Safety' where you will get to:
- Network with NHS leaders and practitioners.
- Hear real implementation cases, from challenges faced to lessons learnt.
- Understand what an IMS must have when sourcing for the best solution.
- Discover how you can save on costs and run operations more efficiently.
- Learn how to buy an IMS via the NHS Commercial Solutions framework.
As part of the session, Elcom will set out to show how you can build a business case and use ROI modelling, based on your individual Trust's requirement to provide you with all the material you need to prepare, deliver, and execute a successful IMS/Scan4Safety project.
Choose the date and location more convenient for you and your team
- Bristol: 12 June at 13:00 at the Engine Shed.
- Birmingham: 20 June at 13:00 at the Council House.
- London: 22 June at 13:30 at 116 Pall Mall, St James’s.
- Newcastle-Upon-Tyne: 27 June at 13:30 at the City Library.
- Liverpool: 29 June at 13:30 at the Cunard Building.
Health and Social Care Programme
With health and care systems around the globe facing increasing pressures, the use of digital technology has never been more important. Supporting a vibrant ecosystem with the potential to become a world leader, techUK is helping its members navigate the complex space of digital health and care in the UK and ensure our NHS is prepared for the challenges of the future.
The Interoperability Working Group will work towards achieving the vision set out in NHS England’s 2022 draft standards and interoperability strategy. The group will aim to encourage the adoption of open standards and fluidity of data whilst recognising the commercial needs of members. It will also focus on demonstrating the value of interoperability to NHS senior management and improving the abilities of SMEs to implement interoperability standards.
Find out more about our work to shape the digital social care marketplace and how our members are innovating across the industry.
Upcoming Health and Social Care events
Health and Social Care updates
Sign-up to get the latest updates and opportunities from our Health and Social Care programme.