Event round-up: Cyber security as an enabler in the health sector
On Tuesday 30 May 2023, techUK hosted a webinar on cyber security as an enabler in the health sector.
Like all sectors, healthcare continues to digitally transform at an unprecedented pace. Alongside this, the NHS and wider health sector have seen significant cyber security breaches, the most notable in the UK being Wannacry. During this session our guest speakers from EY, IGEL, Qualitest and Reliance Cyber explored the threat environment; the potential impact of cyber-attacks on patient outcomes; and the key trends, challenges and opportunities when it comes to ensuring a cyber secure and resilient health sector while delivering excellent user experiences and driving positive patient outcomes.
The webinar also included an opportunity for the audience to put their questions to the panel which included:
- Rob Fox-River, Director, Cyber Security, EY
- Jamie Brown, Sales Specialist, IGEL
- Jonathan Culver, Senior Sales Engineer UK&I, IGEL
- Dayasagar Siddapura Krishnappa, Vice President Cyber Security Delivery, Qualitest
- Alex Martin, Director of Managed Services, Reliance Cyber
You can watch the recording of this event here: