The need to generate social value will continue to track highly in the priorities of businesses and governments in 2023.
However, unlike the more traditional areas of engineering and construction, effectively demonstrating and measuring social value for smart cities can be complex. During this webinar, we will hear from technology companies, procurement specialists and a local authority on how they are approaching this challenge.
Speakers will answer important questions for anyone interested in this area including:
- What do smart city suppliers need to understand about social value?
- What does it actually mean in the context of smart cities?
- How do we measure it when technology use cases are still emerging?
- How can it be communicated back to local communities effectively?
- How should we rethink procurement frameworks to support new approaches?
The session will include a series of short presentations on how thinking in this area is evolving, followed by a panel discussion with an opportunity for Q&A.