Continuing techUK’s Cloud Week 2023, techUK is excited to host this online panel discussion bringing together industry leaders to explore the challenges and opportunities of hybrid cloud and edge computing.
In recent years we have seen huge growth in businesses adopting public, hybrid or private clouds, and edge computing. In industries as diverse as manufacturing, healthcare, smart cities and retail, we are seeing a convergence between cloud and edge with many use-cases requiring some form of hybrid solution.
This event will explore how these technologies are being adopted and deployed by organisations in 2023, where the most exciting use cases are, and how hybrid cloud and edge are coming together to help organisations unlock the value of data.
The panel will include:
- Christian Reilly, Chief Technology Officer (EMEA), Hashicorp
- Radena Lowe, Systems Engineering Manager, Public Sector, Nutanix
- Darren Bowling, Head of Cloud Advisory Services, Atos
- David Hewitt, Director - Cloud Platform, IBM
- Nick Amin, Lead Cloud Architect - Cloud Transformation, KPMG
Upcoming Cloud Events