Taking place at Guildhall, with Official Event Partner the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero, the high-level forum will bring together 700 policy makers, investors, climate-tech solution providers, business leaders and innovators to catalyse the fulfilment of the UK’s climate commitments, and drive the radical collaboration, finance and innovation needed to deliver on our climate goals.
Organised by Climate Action, the action-orientated event will build upon the conclusions of the Net Zero Review and shine a light on the pro-growth opportunities that net zero presents within the UK and on a global stage.
- Chris Skidmore, Chair, Net Zero Review
- Cllr Susan Aitken, Leader of Glasgow City Council
- Bianca Pitt, Co-Founder, SHE Changes Climate
- Shevaun Haviland, Director General, British Chamber of Commerce
- David Saddington, Head of Sustainable Supply Chains, Department for Energy Security & Net Zero
- Bryony Livesey, Director, ISCF, Industry Decarbonisation Challenge, Innovate UK
- Her Excellency Shamma Al Mazrui COP28 Youth Climate Champion Minister of Community Development, United Arab Emirates
- Angela Wilkinson, Secretary General and CEO, World Energy Council
- Lucy Yu, CEO, Centre for Net Zero, Octopus Energy
How to Register techUK is delighted to have 10 VIP passes for our network to attend the Forum. Apply now to secure your place. After these passes have sold out you can use techUK25 for 25% off. Contact Marketing and Partnerships Manager Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions at [email protected]
techUK – Committed to Climate Action
By 2030, digital technology can cut global emissions by 15%. Cloud computing, 5G, AI and IoT have the potential to support dramatic reductions in carbon emissions in sectors such as transport, agriculture, and manufacturing. techUK is working to foster the right policy framework and leadership so we can all play our part. For more information on how techUK can support you, please visit our Climate Action Hub and click ‘contact us’.