Following on from the Rainbow Programme Market Engagement event on Tuesday 20th April, techUK is again delighted to partner with NS&I to invite industry to a focused discussion on the Digital Integration & ServiceOps procurement package.
As the first step in NS&I’s Rainbow programme, the Digital Integration & ServiceOps package is intended to be the technical and operational centre of the Future Operating Model. It will focus on the delivery of a future Integration Platform to support future business change, as well as ServiceOps capabilities to establish a stable state for delivery of long-term business objectives.
NS&I view this as the perfect opportunity to receive feedback from the industry to help shape the Digital Integration & ServiceOps package and explore the viability of the approach. During this event the team would like to:
· Share the vision and timelines.
· Share their initial thinking on the technical capabilities our future integration platform will be required to support (and the typical service models which come with these platforms).
· Share the ServiceOps capabilities which will sit alongside it (and will be used to aggregate the service dashboards across all of NS&I’s future packages).
· Gain your insights and constructive challenge on the emerging shape of design, based on industry understanding of what can be delivered by the time the service moves to live operations.
· Gain your insight into the potential for creating a better match between the requirements being shaped, and industry capabilities.
As NS&I look to disaggregate their contracts, they are keen to access the best capabilities contained in the market; all sizes of companies are encouraged to join if they think they have relevant solutions.
Book your place now for this exciting briefing!