NHS Digital, Test and Trace and techUK are organising a Digital Test Platform Programme market engagement webinar on Thursday 17 June 2021 from 11:00am to 12:30pm.
What is the Test Digital Platform Programme?
NHS Test and Trace brings together testing, contact tracing and outbreak management into an end-to-end service to help prevent the spread of the virus, protect local communities and save lives. Its purpose is to break chains of COVID-19 transmission to enable people to return towards and maintain a more normal way of life.
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has commissioned NHS Digital to be the technology delivery lead for testing, a remit that includes:
- The public-facing GOV.UK websites for obtaining, registering, and reporting tests
- Administration tools to support the 119 helpline
- Professional tools that support test site operations and tracking of test samples
- Evaluation tools that support service optimisation and performance
- The ordering platform for organisations / institutions to order tests
- Systems that process test registrations and results, send notifications to users, and store the testing data as well as, integration to enable updates to patient records to support contact tracing.
What is the purpose of the session?
The webinar will provide an overview of the current service and their proposed future operating model. The NHS Digital and Test and Trace teams will also explain their intended routes to market, utilising Crown Commercial Service frameworks to source delivery partners.
They would like as many healthcare suppliers as possible to join and provide feedback on the intended approach, in particular delivery partners who have experience of building digital services capabilities using an agile user centred design and highly collaborative delivery approach. The commissioners and delivery teams from Test and Trace and NHS Digital will be in attendance and there will be time for Q&A.
How to register your attendance
If you would like to attend the webinar, please register your details here. Joining instructions will be sent via email approximately 48 hours before the event date.