On the 21 September from 12:30-14:00, we are pleased to host DESNZ and ICS (Department for Energy Security and Net Zero and Integrated Corporate Services, formerly "BEIS") for a virtual market engagement event to provide an overview of its upcoming procurement for End User Computing Services (EUCS). The event will focus on:
- DESNZ and ICS requirements for a future partner.
- Likely route to market.
- Supply market intelligence.
- Use of SMEs and potential partnerships/sub-contract models.
The event is designed to be interactive and allow two-way conversation. Additionally, DESNZ and ICS would like to use the session to understand more about the supply market and any latest relevant developments.
DESNZ and ICS are seeking to procure EUCS for circa 15k users, including:
- End User Compute – whole life service.
- Operational Managed Support.
- Networks, infrastructure, and telephony.
- Project delivery and On-boarding services.
The event will be held via MS Teams.