The techUK podcast: International Women's Day 2022 - celebrating female Heads of Policy
We hear from an inspiring panel all about their experiences of working in digital policy and what more needs to be done to support inclusivity to break the bias (the theme of the day).
- Becky Foreman, UK Corporate Affairs Director, Microsoft
- Katy Minshall, Head of UK Public Policy, Twitter
- Rebecca Stimson, UK Head of Public Policy, Meta
- Elizabeth Kanter, Director of Government Relations and Public Policy, TikTok
- Lulu Freemont, Head of Digital Regulation, techUK
- Nimmi Patel, Policy Manager – Skills, Talent & Diversity, techUK
techUK is keen to showcase companies and their gender-inclusive policies, and also bring men into this important conversation. This year we aren’t just talking about equality anymore. We are talking about building an equitable tech sector. In particular, building this in a world where the pandemic has disproportionately affected different groups of society.
Find out more: