Exploring Secure Data Environments
Following the Goldacre Review and Data save lives strategy, Secure Data Environments (SDEs) pose an exciting new opportunity for the digital health and technology industry, NHS, and academics to further partnerships and accelerate innovation.
This event provided both an introduction to SDEs, and a deep dive into ongoing work at Health Data Research UK (HDR UK), NHS England’s Transformation Directorate, and the Department for Health and Social Care.
We were joined by speakers:
- David Seymour, Director of Infrastructure & Services – HDRUK
- Claire Bloomfield, Deputy Director of the Centre for Improving Data Collaboration, NHS England
- Nicola Brassington, Deputy Director for Data and Analytics at the NHS Transformation Directorate
- Hilary Fanning, Director of Research Development & Innovation, West Midlands Secure Data Environment
- Paul Davies, Programme Director, North West Secure Data Environment
Watch the full recording here: