Are you looking to make your tech business soar in 2024? Get off to a flying start with this webinar, where you’ll find out how you can shape the future of airport technology in the US and beyond.
As part of the session, you’ll get the exclusive opportunity to hear from Miami Dade Aviation Department as they share top insights from Miami International Airport’s journey to becoming a smart city airport.
- Their main vision for transforming into a smart city airport.
- The tech and innovation challenges they’re looking to solve.
- How your business can help to continue shaping the future of the airport.
Alongside techUK, Vivat, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, you’ll also discover:
- Key trends and opportunities for technology and innovation in the US market.
- Key considerations when looking at US expansion.
- How to successfully navigate the ever-evolving tech landscape.
Why the US?
The US has the world's largest Tech market, boasting a market value of $1.7 trillion. Meanwhile, the UK is Europe's leading tech hub, attracting more venture capital investment than any other European country. These two nations have a rich history of collaboration in the Tech sector – highlighted by the many success stories out there. In fact, exports of British data-enabled services to the US, like finance and computer services, were estimated to be worth more than £69 billion in 2020 and are set to grow.
As global technology and markets continue to evolve rapidly, it’s crucial for UK tech and digital businesses to stay ahead of the curve and explore new avenues for growth in 2024.
Who is this webinar for?
Businesses with a spark for innovation in the following sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
Don't miss out on this chance to gain a competitive edge and explore potential collaborations with industry leaders. Limited spaces available!
techUK have an exclusive access offer for members to the Santander Navigator platform. Santander Navigator is a trade facilitation platform for UK tech and digital businesses trading across global markets. The platform will help your business identify potential growth opportunities and make connections with a global network of over 250 approved providers covering 40 global markets. These specialist providers will save you time and money by offering a range of solutions to enable you to identify and overcome the regulatory and compliance challenges within trading internationally.
As techUK members, you will get free access to the ‘Prepare’ subscription package on Santander Navigator, a saving of £1,800 on the standard cost for this level of subscription. This package will give you access to curated international trade insights, activities and a range of export related solutions. The ‘Prepare’ package includes tools such as:
- Events & Training – Grow your skillset with training or connect with global opportunities through a series of webinars, or face-to-face meet the buyer/meet the expert type events
- Business Insights – Stay on top of your markets with a range of tailored export insights.
Click here to signup, specifying ‘techUK’ when asked where you heard about Santander Navigator to get your exclusive access.