It has been a year of extraordinary change for our public services. The pandemic has catapulted the digital transformation of many public services. Digital technology has enabled teams to work collaboratively not only across organisation but boundaries to co-design solutions and engage with communities. Public sector organisations found themselves having to shift to mass remote working in days and adopting more agile ways of working to spin up new services.
Having reached a critical juncture in public-sector digital transformation, this timely event will take stock and look to what comes next and what this means for the future of public services.
Speakers will explore what conditions are needed for innovation and transformation to flourish. Looking at everything from skills to unleashing the potential of data to the future of service delivery and work. As 2021 draws to a close, this timely event will provide public sector and industry with insights and tips on what we need to do now to unlock the next wave of public sector transformation. For further reading on this, have a look at techUK’s contribution to the Raconteur Digital Transformation report here.
- Ben Scully, Data Strategy and Insight Consultant, Agilisys
- Sean Massey, Managing Director Central Government & Agencies, Civica
- Sue Daley, Director, Technology and Innovation, techUK
- Oliver Collins, Senior Campaign Manager – Public Sector Technology, Raconteur
- Georgina Maratheftis, Head of Local Public Services, techUK (Chair)
This event is free to attend for public sector and techUK members. If you have any troubles registering, please email Charlie Wyatt.