SupportNET 21 is an opportunity for senior speakers from Defence Support, Defence Equipment & Support, Front Line Commands, Industry, Academia and International partners to give perspectives on how the Defence Support Strategy and Support Advantage will be delivered.
Defence Support Strategy Strategic Outcomes:
1. A capable & resilient Defence Support Enterprise
2. Enhanced decision making across the Defence Support Enterprise
3. Effective delivery of Defence Support, integrated and secured across the Military-Industrial complex
4. A step change in Support Force Development and experimentation
5. Defence Support people enable future performance
Confirmed speakers include:
• Lt Gen Richard Wardlaw OBE, MOD Chief of Defence Logistics and Support (CDLS)
• Lt Gen Charles G Chiarotti USMC, Deputy Commandant, Installations and Logistics
• Maj Gen Simon Hamilton CBE, Director Support, Army Headquarters
• Cdre David Matthews RN, UK Submarine Delivery Agency
• Professor Janet Godsell, Prof. of Operations and Supply Chain Strategy, University of Warwick
• Roger West, DE&S Director Logistics Delivery
• Air Cdre David Tozer, Support Transformation Portfolio Director, Air Command
Additional contributions are anticipated from a senior UK Industry speaker. The event promises to be an informative and insightful session outlining the high-level roadmap to how the Defence Support Strategy will be delivered, and we look forward to your attendance.