In this first face to face session being held at techUK offices, the techUK Defence and Security SME group will provide an update on SME activities across Defence and the measures techUK is taking on issues such as the SME action plan. This session will also provide an opportunity for SMEs to pitch their products to each other, in the hope of promoting collaboration between SMEs and fostering familiarity with each other’s company. In this third session, we have 8 5 minute slots available for SMEs to pitch their product. If you would like to take one of these slots, please get in touch with [email protected].This networking session is run every quarter going forward, so please don’t worry if you are unable to secure a slot this time round. A full agenda can be found below.
- 1400 - Introduction – 15 mins
- 1415 - First four pitches – 5 mins each
- 1435 - SME Forum Chair Graham Booth will give an update – 20 mins
- 1455 - Last four pitches – 5 mins each
- 1515 - Closing Remarks – 15 mins
- 1530 - Session Ends
- 1530 - 1630 - Coffee and Networking in techUK's members area