SME Growth Series
Based on the results from our latest SME survey, the key requirement listed by techUK SME members was customer acquisition. To best assist our members and the industry achieve their growth plans, techUK has created the 'SME Growth Series' to share knowledge from industry experts and help the tech SME community sell successfully..
Doing business internationally
Are you interested in expanding your business internationally? Would you like to sell your product or service outside of the UK? In this session as part of the SME Growth Series, we'll take a look at some of the main steps when looking at selling internationally, and explore some of the following key concepts of international sales and marketing:
- Finding and qualifying leads
- Understanding your customer, their needs and your value
- Progressing the sale – the challenge of culture
- Winning business
- Growing business
- Where to go for more help
- The growing importance of global marketing
- The new global customers
- Where and how to get started (routes, channels, positioning)
For this session, we'll be joined by Guy Lloyd from the Institute of Sales Professionals, and Jane Ru from Crayfish.io, who both have several years experience with sales and marketing internationally.