We really look forward to reuniting with our customers and partners in person at Micro Focus Summit UK&I on 9 June at etc.venues, County Hall, London. Join us to hear how we can help you solve the key challenges facing your business today. Throughout the day, we will share the best of our 2022 industry insights, product updates and customer stories to help you run and transform at the same time.
Micro Focus Summit 2022 is your chance to spend the day focusing on the key challenges facing enterprises today and how our broad portfolio can help solve your digital dilemma.
Throughout the day, we will be gathering the best of our 2022 industry insights, product updates and customer stories to deliver:
- Special Interest Groups, where we will explore digital transformation technologies
- Plenary Sessions, where we will share the Micro Focus strategy and provide insights that will help your business gain a competitive edge – including how Jaguar TCS Racing are using our technology on and off the track.
- Breakout sessions that will provide a deeper dive into our latest product innovations
- Expo Zone & Meeting Centre: Your opportunity to meet a number of our key partners who will be demonstrating how they can bring value to your enterprise in conjunction with Micro Focus. We will also have the Meeting Centre available to engage directly with your peers, Micro Focus experts, executives, and strategic partners.
Public Sector Customer Forum - The Journey to Operational Resiliency (09:00-10:30)
With the blurred lines between office and home-working and the move to hybrid working more common place, the disparate and antiquated infrastructure, siloed working model and lack of visibility are proving prohibitive in public sector organisations solving their digital dilemma.
During this Public Sector Breakfast forum, we will discuss how Micro Focus can help overcome these challenges (on-prem/cloud or SaaS) including how you can:
- Have a unified approach to information and system sharing and overcome the barriers to data sharing
- Be more proactive and thrive in the age of AI and automation
- Have systems in place to help effectively monitor and evaluate outcomes
- Manage the supply chain to deliver more value to the business
We welcome all Public Sector organisations that share this current priority topic including Government, Defence and Healthcare
Whatever your role—decision-maker, manager, or user—there is plenty on the agenda to add value to your role in business IT and our Micro Focus executives, specialists, and subject matter experts will be on hand to help you achieve the critical outcomes you need to run and transform at the same time.
For any queries, related to this partner event, please feel free to get in touch with the below team, for assistance: