As part of techUK’s Local Public Services Innovation Week we are delighted to be hosting the digital team at Dorset council for an industry briefing. Dorset have strong digital ambitions and vision, from 5G Rural Dorset, to transforming into a data-led intelligent council.
This event is a great opportunity for tech suppliers to hear first-hand from the team and the digital vision for the council and place. Find out what the key asks to industry are as well as any potential opportunities for collaboration.
Attend to be better informed of the council’s digital technologies and data priorities, the key problems they are trying to solve and how they engage and work with suppliers.
We are delighted to be joined by the following from Dorset council:
- Deborah Smart Corporate Director Transformation, Innovation & Digital
- David Bonner Service Manager Business Intelligence & Performance
- Colin Wood Programme Manager 5G Rural Dorset
- Dugald Lockhart Service Manager Digital Place
- Lisa Trickey Head of Digital Strategy & Design
There will be plenty of time for Q&A and a wider discussion on the councils plans and what the future of local public services looks like.
For any questions regarding booking please contact Tracy Modha. Alternatively please contact the team below for any general queries.