Is investing in training the key to successful hiring?
techUK is excited to partner with CWJobs to bring you a virtual session on how tech training can be used as a key tool in recruitment strategies and help businesses address common industry issues.
Upgrading your business' tech training not only can help expand your talent pipeline but also improve employee retention and satisfaction as it is considered a key incentive by tech workers.
Join us on Thursday, 6 May at 09:30 to uncover how the industry is tackling tech training and get market-tested advice to amplify your training efforts. You will hear from:
- Dom Harvey, Director, CWJobs
- Nimmi Patel, Policy Manager, Skills, Talent and Diversity, techUK
- Nick Boulton, Director, Client Server
- Beth Rowlands, Head of Talent and Skills, Fujitsu
During the session, our expert speakers will present key research insights from UK IT professionals and discuss:
- Why training should be an important element of your tech hiring strategy
- 2021 tech training challenges and opportunities
- How to best approach training to increase recruitment ROI
- Tips to build fit for purpose tech training programmes.
For the last 21 years, CWJobs has been the home for tech jobs. We match employers from all industries with the most relevant tech talent through our innovative product technology and unique candidate audience.
Our CV database of 1.3 million skilled candidates combined with our expert understanding of tech recruitment means that our clients can find the right talent, quickly and efficiently.
For more information about CWJobs, get in touch on 0333 0145 111.
If you have any questions about this webinar contact: