COVID-19 has driven a significant evolution in customers moving to online transactions. As the health pandemic continues into 2021, we can only expect more activity to move online.
In this event, techUK will bring the cyber and financial services communities together to revisit the continuing themes in cyber fraud prevention and look at financial service providers’ approach to tackling these. We’ll also take a closer look at new rising trends, including threats arising from emerging technology, and key recommendations for tackling cyber fraud.
This webinar will also provide an opportunity for attendees operating across the globe to discuss the opportunities that could be presented by simplifying the cyber compliance process, such as freeing-up more time and money to focus on addressing security issues.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Police Crime Prevention Initiatives
- JP Morgan
- Quorum Cyber
Great reasons to attend
This is an excellent opportunity for cyber security and financial services professionals to:
- Explore 2021’s threat landscape.
- Hear about RUSI’s soon-to-be-published findings and recommendations for tackling cyber fraud.
- Find out how cyber organisations and financial services institutions can work with the Police to better protect customers from cyber fraud.
- Find out about the work of JP Morgan and the Cyber Risk Institute.
After the speakers’ presentations, there will be time for an open discussion and attendees are encouraged to ask the panel questions. Book your space today!
This event is part of Cyber Scotland Week.