Digital Government Virtual Summit – 13 and 14 May 2021
Day 1: 9.00 – 16.20
Day 2: 9.20 – 15.10
Taking place across 2 days, the Digital Government Virtual Summit unites over 1,500 leaders in Local Authorities, Central Government, the Health Service and the wider Public Sector to leverage new digital strategies and technology innovations to adapt to post-COVID-19 challenges and continue building a digitally enabled state.
*Complimentary places available for the public sector*
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Daljit Rehal, Chief Digital and Information Officer, HMRC
- Katharine Purser, Head of Data Strategy, Department of Work and Pensions
- Kit Collingwood, Assistant Director for Digital and Customer Services, Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Tracey Jessup, Chief Digital & Information Officer, UK Parliament
- Alexander Holt, Head of Emerging Opportunities & Partnerships, Scottish Government
- Ian Phoenix, Director of Citizen Health Technology, NHS Digital
- Simon Madden, Director of Policy & Strategy, NHSX
- Alison Pritchard, Deputy National Statistician & Director General for Data Capability, Office for National Statistics (ONS)
- Dr Philip Orumwense, Commercial Director & Chief Procurement Officer for Technology, Crown Commercial Service (CCS)
- Barbara Ubaldi, Head of the Digital Government and Data Unit, OECD
Join over 1,500 tech enthusiasts within the public sector and register your place today.
Free registration is open to the public sector, with limited places available.
Register today (https://info.govnet.co.uk/g21dgovos-registration-form-free)
View agenda (https://digital-government.co.uk/agenda)
For information on Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities, download the Virtual Sponsorship Brochure here https://digital-government.co.uk/virtual-sponsorship-brochure/