Our next SME Networking Session will be held at techUK offices, the techUK Defence and Security SME group will provide an update on SME activities across Defence.
This session will also provide an opportunity for SMEs to pitch on the subject of Cloud in Defence & Security, pitching their products to each other, in the hope of promoting collaboration between SMEs and fostering familiarity with each other’s company.
In this session of 2022, we have ten 5 minute slots available for SMEs ONLY to pitch their Cloud product. If you would like to take one of these slots, please get in touch with [email protected].This networking session is run every quarter going forward, so please don’t worry if you are unable to secure a slot this time round.
A full agenda can be found below.
- 1400 - Introduction – 15 mins
- 1415 - First four pitches – 5 mins each
- 1435 - tbc brief from Key Speaker
- 1455 - Last four pitches – 5 mins each
- 1515 - Closing Remarks – 15 mins
- 1530 - Session Ends
- 1530 - 1630 - Coffee and Networking in techUK's members area