Celebrating tech and SMEs in Wales
The pandemic has demonstrated a surge in the use and reliance on technology. From our improving our public services, allowing businesses to grow and innovate to staying in touch with family and friends. There is an importance and reliance on technology.
This panel discussion will hear from tech SMEs in Wales and showcase some of the great work taking place across the diverse technology and innovation sector in the country. The discussion will centre around the innovation landscape in Wales, the opportunities for the Welsh tech scene and what this means for SMEs, as well as the challenges that lie ahead so Wales can compete nationally and internationally.
The panel includes:
- Adrian Chiffi, Vice President Business Consulting, CGI
- David Sandars, Business Development Manager, Vantage Data Centres
- Kevin Butterworth, CEO, Athensys
- Mari Stevens, Chief Marketing Officer, Ogi
- Georgina O'Toole, Chief Analyst, TechMarketView
This event will take place from 3pm on Tuesday 1 March 2022 at techUK’s offices, 10 St Bride Street, London, EC4A 4AD. This event is a hybrid session and registrants will be asked to specify if they are attending in person or virtually.