In financial services, cyber security is a complex and challenging issue – and one best understood through experience. So, Elastic are offering financial services companies in Europe the unique opportunity to get a first-hand feel for real security incidents.
Elastic's Capture the Flag competition invites companies (4 members per registered team) to compete against each other in a real-life security investigation.
We’ll begin with a short intro to Elastic Security, and then set you up for what will be a fun event! You’ll not only learn about the varied capabilities of Elastic Security, but immediately put your knowledge into practice with a genuine attack scenario.
And the top winning teams will be awarded with a prize!
Space is limited and pre-event registration is required. Once this event has reached its capacity, registrants will be placed on a waitlist and contacted if a space opens up.
For the best experience we encourage participants to use a personal laptop. Company software can cause lags in this event and we don't want you to be at a disadvantage!
Please note this event is only available to companies within the Financial Services Industry.
- Learn about Elastic Security’s features and capabilities
- Immediately put your new knowledge into practice — hunt and investigate within a CTF exercise based on a real attack scenario
Meeting details will be sent to you upon registration
• A computer with fast internet connection & modern browser
• An understanding of endpoint and network fundamentals is required.
• Experience working in an IT or security operations role such as SOC or incident response analyst is strongly preferred.
• Experience using a SIEM and knowledge of adversary tradecraft are a bonus.