The Asian Financial Forum (AFF) brings together some of the most influential leaders of the global financial and business community to discuss developments and trends in the dynamic markets of Asia. In 2019, over 130 internationally respected speakers in government, financial and business sectors gathered for groundbreaking discussions about opportunities and challenges facing Asia.
The twelfth AFF attracted more than 3,300 participants from 45 countries and regions, about 80% of them were CEOs and senior decision makers. More than 400 journalists and media representatives attended the forum.
Early bird tickets for AFF package are USD100, before 11 December.
techUK has received a limited number of complimentary passes to techUK members. If you would like to claim your free pass, please be in touch with [email protected] as soon as possible.
During the AFF Deal Flow Matchmaking Session, one-on-one meetings were arranged between sources of funds and sources of deals. Over the years, 5,200+ meetings were arranged for more than 3,000 companies involving investment project owners, private equity firms, investors, high net-worth individuals and senior professionals from intermediaries and professional services providers.
This is an excellent platform for connecting project/tech-project owners and investors.
The AFF Deal Flow Matchmaking Session 2021 will go online to reach out to more investors and project owners. The 1-to-1 meetings connecting investors and project owners will be conducted via the online business matching meeting platform from 18-19 January 2021.
8 project sectors covered:
- Manufacturing/ Clean Technology/ IoT
- Digital Technology
- Environment and Energy
- Financial Technology
- Food and Agriculture
- Healthcare Technology
- Infrastructure and Real Estate Services
- If you wish to join both the AFF forum sessions and Deal Flow, you will need to register for AFF first; an invitation link to submit application to Deal Flow will be followed.
- If you wish to join Deal Flow Matchmaking Session only:
- It is free of charge and please submit the application via this Link
- Deal Flow participants do not have to be AFF registrants
- Standard participation fee for virtual access to all live sessions is USD 1,400.
- techUK has a limited number of complimentary passes to techUK members. Members can also receive the early-bird discount, rated at USD 100 (before 11 December).
To receive more information, please be in touch with [email protected].