In a year where technological breakthroughs have brought generative AI, Quantum, ARVR, metaverse and web 3.0 technologies to the apex of public imagination and brought UK science, technology and innovation to the forefront of UK policy, it has never been more important to focus on the opportunities of adopting and applying innovation to help people, society, the economy and the planet.
As such, this conference has been developed to explore the latest advancements in exciting technologies transforming the UK economy and show attendees how they are being applied across different industries and sectors to make their promise a reality.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage techUK’s ability to convene industry, government, regulators, and other stakeholders to understand how to supercharge UK technology and innovation from research to development, deployment, and commercialisation
The event will feature in-depth sessions how to apply emerging technologies, including:
- Generative AI
- Metaverse and web 4.0
- 5G, 6G and the future of connectivity
- Climate tech and net zero
- Future of Compute
- Data centres of the future
And we’ll hear from expert speakers on topics including:
- Why UK science and research is so integral to finding the answers to some of the most difficult questions facing UK society
- Building the UK as a globally competitive research and innovation hub
- How can UK Government, the UK tech sector, and UK business work together to re-power the UK economy with applied R&D?
- Building the right infrastructure in the UK for emerging technology
- Building the future of emerging technology in the UK
- Why responsible innovation should be at the centre of applied R+D
This one-day event will give industry leaders a full picture of the latest advancements across numerous technology fields, whilst helping you to develop the connections needed to pioneer innovation that works for your business.
Join techUK on 8 November as we dissect these topics and more at our first innovation showcase. The event is free for members.
Member - Free to attend
Public Sector - Free to attend
Non-member - £150.00 + VAT
For more information, please contact: