UK-China Tech Forum Digital Session – Event Round-Up
On 5 May we were delighted to host a Digital Session of the UK-China Tech Forum, focusing on COVID-19 & tech lessons from China. Joined by Maria Kotova, Head of UK & Ireland Business Development (Dezan Shira & Associates), Sherry Pan, Head of Technology (Department for International Trade - China Office), and Dr Jian Cao, Partner (UK-China Enterprise Ltd), the session focused on unpacking:
- Lessons from China’s response to COVID-19;
- COVID-19 impact on tech market in China and global supply chains;
- Tech business involvement in the fight against COVID-19;
- Impact on the UK-China tech investment landscape; and
- Expectations for post COVID-19 recovery.
techUK continues to support tech businesses operating internationally during the COVID-19 outbreak to help them gain relevant market insights, develop their markets and expand business networks, and optimise business operations globally. If you would like to get in touch to discuss how techUK’s international trade team may be able to help, how you can stay updated on future opportunities, or to receive presentation slides, please say hello at [email protected].
To review the session, the event recording is also available below.
Please do not share externaly withouth permission.