Regulation and Risk Management of Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services 2022
City and Financial Global is pleased to announce the next edition of the Regulation and Risk Management of AI in Financial Services Summit, which will take place in Central London on the 9th of November. This high-profile conference builds on the success of our well-established Digital, Technology and Data events portfolio, which have become “must attend” gatherings for senior decision-makers in the UK financial services industry and beyond.
This important summit brings together an exceptional panel of speakers to address all the regulatory and risk management issues surrounding the use of AI in the financial services industry. These include Senior Officials:
- Bank of England; Jessica Rusu, Chief Data, Information and Intelligence Officer
- FCA; Stefan Hunt, Chief Data and Technology Insights Officer
- Competition and Markets Authority; Kate Rosenshine Global Technology Lead – Unicorns & Scale-ups
- Microsoft UK; Jason Maude, Chief Technology Advocate
- Starling Bank; Senior Officials, ICO
Building on the work and the latest findings of the Bank of England, the FCA, ICO, Competition and Markets Authority, Ofcom, and leading financial institutions in the UK and beyond, the Regulation and Risk Management of AI in Financial Services Summit will provide you with a detailed briefing on:
- how best to adopt a new pro-innovation approach to regulating AI, following the UK Government’s recent policy paper
- how Artificial Intelligence can help leaders drive financial services forward in the coming years and what the role of regulation is
- the most efficient strategies for dealing with complexity of managing the business risks arising from AI models
- the risk-based regulation of AI proposed by EU policy makers and other international regulators
- how boards can improve their ability to understand and trust AI by adopting a model governance framework based on fairness, transparency and responsibility
- the infrastructure requirements for Artificial Intelligence. The infrastructure market developments that are going to impact the future of data and AI in the UK and beyond
- the current landscape and the future outlook for algorithms as well as the potential risks and benefits of algorithmic processing for the financial services sector
To register for this conference, please visit their website here.
techUK members can receive a 20% discount on registration for this conference, please contact the team below to find out more.