Public Sector approach to community engagement
The survey was to understand how the public sector is harnessing the power of social media while facing increasing costs & shrinking budgets. Results from the survey will then be presented in a webinar via a panel discussion. You can still sign up to attend the webinar below!
Some of the survey questions included the following:
- What is the biggest challenge facing your organisation’s approach to social media over the next 12 months?
- What are your main takeaways from 2022 relating to social media, customer service and wider online engagement?
- How has digital transformation impacted your organisation?
The survey has now closed.
You can sign up to attend their 'Public Sector Approach to Community Engagement 2023' Webinar here- https://hubs.la/Q01CdJJy0 which is taking place on the 23rd March at 12pm.
- Michael Stringer, Assistant Director for Communications at Surrey County Council
- Patrick Robins, Social Media Lead at the National Police Chief's Council (NPCC).