Joint Security and Resilience Centre Industry Dashboard – Autumn 2022
JSaRC are looking for secondees from industry to support in the following areas:
- Experts in alternative technologies to caesium irradiators in medical and research sector.
- Industry secondees from companies with detection based solutions - Academics with expertise in drones and counter drone technologies.
Security and Policing Update
Work has already commenced for our 2023 event, following a thorough external review over the summer, to develop and deliver the best possible experience for those exhibiting and attending.
International – Priority countries
JSaRC, as part of its enhanced role supporting international prosperity, is focusing on the following priority countries with opportunities for industry to support engagement:
- Turkey: JSaRC will be supporting the UK Pavilion of the Istanbul SAHA Expo in October and facilitating a bilateral roundtable on capacity building on security issues.
- Poland: Various visits from HMG planned to Poland focused on supporting their £2.16bn uniformed services modernisation plan on mutual capacity building.
- India: Monthly workshops looking at how to build a security relationship through security capabilities.
For full details of the Industry Dashboard see attached below -JSaRC Industry Dashboard
To get in touch with the JSaRC team, please email Daniel England, Head of Delivery at [email protected].