CyberASAP 2023/2024 Cohort 7 programme
We are pleased to confirm that competition details for the CyberASAP 2023/2024 Cohort 7 programme have just been published by Innovate UK and the competition is now open for applications for the next 3 weeks.
Anyone interested in applying is STRONGLY ADVISED to watch the Zoom briefing webinar
Individuals based in a UK academic institution can apply for a share of up to £800,000 to join the cyber security academic startup accelerator programme 2023-2024 (CyberASAP).
The relevant dates are
- Competition Open for applications : Monday 27 March
- Online Competition Briefing Webinar : Wednesday 29 March (13:00 - 14:00)
- Deadline for Applications : Wednesday 19 April at 11:00
- Applicants Notified: 26 April
- CyberASAP 2023/24 (cohort 7) commences with in-person bootcamp : 9/10 May
More details on the programme are available via
The CyberASAP Team at Innovate UK KTN
CyberASAP is the Cyber Security Academic Startup Accelerator Programme. The programme is funded by DSIT (Department for Science, Innovation and Technology) and delivered by Innovate UK KTN in partnership with Innovate UK)