Please joint techUK member Athonet at the 2022 edition of UPTIME - The Private 5G World Community Conference.
UPTIME 2022 takes place on Wednesday 26 and Thursday 27 January 2022 at Villa Griffone, Bologna, Italy, the home of Guglielmo Marconi and the birthplace of wireless communications. Styled as the “Davos of Private 5G”, the event is web-broadcast for free worldwide with physical attendance by speakers, faculty and VIP guests.
This year’s theme is:
“One year of Private 5G-SA : What have we learnt? Where do we go next?”
Building on last year’s success, UPTIME aims to dissect the first year of real Private 5G deployments - what are the use cases, what were the challenges, where are the devices, what is the business case? And where do we go in 2022?
Video from last year’s event is available here. The speaker list for 2022 is:
- End-Users: Enel, ICADE, Neom, Exor International
- MNOs: Vodafone, Telcom Italia, Telia, Telenor, Smartfren
- Specialist players – Edzcom (Nordics), Bearcom (USA) Boingo (USA), Iskratel (Eastern Europe), Freshwave (UK), Villicom (Offshore), WIG (UK and USA), Cellnex (UK), Tata Communications, Accenture
- Smart cities – EMS (UK), Larsen & Toubro (Global), Qualcomm (Global
- Hyperscalers – AWS
- Device players – Xiaomi, Siemens, Multitech
- OPEN RAN & Radios –Airspan, JMA, Parallel Wireless
- Industry bodies : OnGo (CBRS), Telecom Infrastructure Partnership (TIP)