What does innovative procurement mean?
What are the public procurement procedures followed in Germany?
What are the criteria for your product/service to be selected by governments in Europe?
How can you get funding to help with your tender bid?
Are you an innovative SME or start-up looking for answers to the above questions? If so, then join Santander's panel discussion to hear from industry experts and understand how the legal framework, funding, and procurement policies work in Germany and turn all complexities into a competitive advantage for your company.
The webinar will be run as a panel discussion, with our supporting providers covering smart city opportunities, the innovation procurement process and selection criteria, and public funding for innovative projects. This will include addressing the UK Innovate guarantee for R&D Funding under Horizon Europe.
During the event, you’ll have the chance to hear from a number of in-market experts, including:
- Joe Appleton, Editorial Director and Media Relations Specialist for bee smart city. Bee smart city is a specialised digital software and consulting company dedicated to empowering municipalities to manage the transformation of smart and sustainable cities and regions. With more than 14,000 members from 170 countries, bee smart city operates the largest free smart city online network and community.
- Laura Detels, Strategic Business Development and Government Relations Expert at GovMarket. GovMarket is a pioneering company specialising in governmental procurement solutions, aiming to foster transparent and efficient public administration by connecting government agencies with a diverse network of suppliers.
- Olaf-Gerd Gemein, Co-founder of Impact Funding Europe. Olaf-Gerd has 35 years of experience in both public and private sector projects and is the co-founder of Impact Funding Europe, the specialised funding agency for green energy, digitisation, agriculture, and mobility projects.
While the event is open to all innovative SMEs and start-ups, it will be most valuable to those operating in the following categories:
- Green energy.
- Built environment.
Santander has now launched their new Santander Navigator tiering structure, which has changed the way you register for events. All of our events can now be accessed through our free Explore subscription package, where you can register for this and future events, as well as access exclusive insights and a number of other exciting features.
To register for this event, please click the book now button, for new subscribers, register your details and a member of the Santander team will activate your free Santander Navigator subscription and register you for this event. For further information about this event, please contact Konstantina Kotta.
techUK have an exclusive access offer for members to the Santander Navigator platform. Santander Navigator is a trade facilitation platform for UK tech and digital businesses trading across global markets. The platform will help your business identify potential growth opportunities and make connections with a global network of over 250 approved providers covering 40 global markets. These specialist providers will save you time and money by offering a range of solutions to enable you to identify and overcome the regulatory and compliance challenges within trading internationally.
As techUK members, you will get free access to the ‘Prepare’ subscription package on Santander Navigator, a saving of £1,800 on the standard cost for this level of subscription. This package will give you access to curated international trade insights, activities and a range of export related solutions. The ‘Prepare’ package includes tools such as:
- Events & Training – Grow your skillset with training or connect with global opportunities through a series of webinars, or face-to-face meet the buyer/meet the expert type events
- Business Insights – Stay on top of your markets with a range of tailored export insights.
Click here to signup, specifying ‘techUK’ when asked where you heard about Santander Navigator to get your exclusive access.