We’re excited to partner once again with CWJobs to bring you a virtual session on how confidence and resilience are faring among the tech workforce, what is concerning tech employers and candidates right now and into the future, and how you can level up your recruitment strategies to attract and retain top tech talent in the current climate.
After a turbulent couple of years, CWJobs fourth annual Confidence Index sheds light on tech workers’ views across a number of topics such as flexible working practices, career aspirations, and the most in-demand incentives.
Join this webinar on Thursday 30th June at 9:30am to uncover what challenges the year ahead is likely to bring, particularly how the state of the economy is impacting how settled people feel in their roles, and how it may influence decision-making moving forward.
During the session you will hear from:
- Dom Harvey, Director at CWJobs
- Naureen Khan, Programme Lead, School of Tech - Europe, Accenture
- Candice Charles, Head of Talent at TPXimpact
- Siobhan Stericker, Lead Talent Intelligence with Talent Acquisition at HMRC
- Anthony Walker, CEO at techUK
The panel of speakers will discuss current trends and share actionable advice to help you understand and navigate tech worker demands and ultimately attract, hire and retain top tech talent:
- How do workers feel about their roles, responsibilities, and job satisfaction in the current uncertain climate?
- How is the cost-of-living crisis impacting companies and employee decision-making?
- How are current market trends affecting job security?
Book your place now to join us on 30 June.
For the last 21 years, CWJobs has been the home for tech jobs. We match employers from all industries with the most relevant tech talent through our innovative product technology and unique candidate audience.
Our CV database of 1.3 million skilled candidates combined with our expert understanding of tech recruitment means that our clients can find the right talent, quickly and efficiently.
For more information about CWJobs, get in touch on 0333 0145 111.
If you have any questions about this webinar contact: