Holyrood Connect’s flagship annual cyber security conference, Public Sector Cyber Security Scotland, will return to Edinburgh on 1 February 2024.
In the weeks leading up to Cyber Scotland Week 2024, the event will act as the premier opportunity for public sector cyber security professionals to connect in person, exchange ideas, and learn from each other.
Through keynote addresses, panel discussions and interactive masterclasses, delegates will gain insight into:
- How to achieve a digitally secure and resilient Scotland
- Bridging the cyber security skills gap
- How to spot and prevent cyber attacks
- Emerging technologies and how they can benefit organisations
- How to future-proof organisations’ security
Public Sector Cyber Security Scotland 2024 will also feature an exhibition, providing an opportunity for delegates to explore relevant solutions for their organisations.
Sponsors will have access to a lead capture app, interactive demo zone, and excellent engagement opportunities throughout the event. For more information about partnership opportunities, please contact [email protected].