Continuing our Data Strategies Series, this session will consider best practice for data strategies in cloud computing and explore how businesses are moving beyond ‘lift and shift’ to become truly cloud native.
For many organisations, unlocking the full value of data is often the missing piece of cloud transformation. As we move into 2023, techUK will bring together industry experts to discuss:
- How to best manage your data and harness the power of cloud platforms to make better data-driven decisions while delivering greater value for customers.
- Strategies to minimise data silos and keep your data healthy and high quality.
- Best practice for data storage and how to maximise the sustainability of your data.
- Integrating modern data analytics tools and emerging technologies like AI into your cloud journey.
- How data-driven businesses are managing concerns about cost optimisation and energy efficiency in cloud computing.