Join techUK members and partners Police Digital Service (PDS) for a hybrid industry briefing followed by drinks and networking
Please note this is a hybrid event. We are limiting in-person attendance to 1 per organisation. There is no limit for virtual attendance
Come along to this hybrid session to hear about anything from PDS’s 13 grant funded programmes including the digital enabled project (DEP), video enabled policing (VEP), to their new business engagement function and the support their giving to national programmes led by the Home Office, such as NLEDP.
PDS has undergone lots of change over the last 24 months and we would like to use this as an opportunity not just to reflect, but to also look ahead and discuss how suppliers and the PDS can work even better together. After the success of the Police Digital Summit, representatives from the PDS team will:
- Reflect on their successes to date.
- Discuss ways of working – with the strategy that is being grown, explain the scope of this growth.
- Provide an overview of the work currently being designed and delivered.
- Cover themes that policing and the public might want to prioritise over the next 24-36 months (this will form part of a discussion).
- Discuss future potential collaboration, new areas and priorities with industry engagement around eg, procurement and innovation.
We will be joined by the following representatives from the PDS team:
Tony Blaker QPM, Director of Delivery Services
Dave Jackson, Business Engagement Director,
Andy Douthwaite, Chief Technology Officer
Alex Bowen, Chief Digital, Data and Technology Officer
Please note, this session will be held at techUK’s Office with a capacity of 100. Due to this, we are limiting in-person attendance to 1 per organisation. We will however also enable a dial in function with unlimited attendance.
More information to follow. If you have any questions please reach out to the team using the details below.