NavInfo Drives Real-time AI Analytics
NavInfo relies on AI and deep learning to help produce the advanced mapping and simulation models. NavInfo (Europe) chose AIRI, the integrated AI infrastructure based on NVIDIA DGX-1 and Pure Storage® FlashBlade® to build highly accurate, real-time maps, and navigation models of the real world and to train AI.
With AIRI, NavInfo has the high-performance infrastructure that it needs to efficiently process very large data sets. FlashBlade alleviates potential bottlenecks and supports the fast read and write speeds required for complex AI calculations.
- Ability to develop and run accurate complex AI models for navigation purposes and to train AI
- Optimal use of NVIDIA DGX-1 GPUs, resulting in a high ROI
- Low TCO, allowing NavInfo to keep costs under control
- Faster innovation and development of new navigation services
- Highly complex AI models run efficiently to power navigation services
- AI tasks can run transparently on any available server at >80.000 IOPS
Read full article here.
Katherine joined techUK in May 2018 and currently leads the Data Analytics, AI and Digital ID programme.
Prior to techUK, Katherine worked as a Policy Advisor at the Government Digital Service (GDS) supporting the digital transformation of UK Government.
Whilst working at the Association of Medical Research Charities (AMRC) Katherine led AMRC’s policy work on patient data, consent and opt-out.
Katherine has a BSc degree in Biology from the University of Nottingham.
- [email protected]
- 020 7331 2019