Japan Challenge for Society 5.0-Accelerate - Innovation with Japan
The purpose of this contest is to bring about innovational solutions to challenges unique to Japan by assisting foreign entrepreneurs collaborating with Japanese counterparts.
- Mentoring by experts to help you to collaborate with Japanese firms (online)
- Digital exhibition and business matching at CEATEC 2021 on October 19 to 21 (online)
- Invitation to Japan to interact with startup ecosystems around Japan
- Host: JETRO
- Co-host: Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies 2021 (CEATEC 2021)
- Environmental Friendliness
- Labor Shortage & Improving Productivity
- Smart & Resilient Japan
CEATEC is one of the largest exhibitions of information technology and electronics in Asia held every October in Japan
Application deadline: July 31, 2021
- For application and more information, please visit the following website
- For more information, please contact:
- JETRO Paris
[email protected] (Ms. Isabelle Comtet and Ms.Tomomi ENDO)
Jana is techUK’s Policy Manager for International Trade.
She supports techUK members in navigating international markets, including market access and regulatory challenges, and assists the tech sector in taking full advantage of UK’s trade deals. Her responsibilities also include driving the UK digital trade policy agenda. Jana is committed to promoting UK digital trade by engaging businesses, UK government and international partners.
Jana has several years of experience in trade promotion, public policy, and providing strategic advice on international expansion strategy to companies across a variety of sectors. Prior to techUK, she worked for the Department for International Trade, helping UK SMEs expand abroad.
She holds a MA in International Political Economy from King’s College London.