Get involved with techUK's Tech Against Fraud Week
The 2022 techUK Tech Against Fraud Campaign Week will take place 4-8 July, and we can’t wait to get you involved!
Insights, case studies, videos and events will highlight the very latest thinking on the current landscape regarding fraud and some of the innovations deployed by the technology sector to address the new threats.
We will be looking at the shifting fraud risk landscape, data-driven decision making, next generation fraud technologies, cybercrime, scam techniques, market trends & key drivers, and intelligence sharing & collaboration.
techUK members have been developing innovative solutions to support regulators and industry address economic crime. Through the deployment of AI, machine learning, digital identity, and cyber security the fraud risk has been mitigated, whilst more efforts are needed to address the challenges at an industry and company level.
Some of the questions that will be addressed will include:
- What are the new threats and how has the landscape changed in the last few years?
- Are the policy and regulatory framework adequate for the evolving landscape?
- Which challenges can be or have been tackled through the use of technology and innovation?
- What technology is the best suited to help the financial services sector tackle fraud?
- Are there any initiatives that can be implemented to improve the detection of fraud and protect consumers better?
- Can we make better use of frameworks and policy initiatives such as Open Banking?
Make a submission
We encourage all our members to submit blogs, case studies and other content that you would like to share. Do get in touch if you have any questions.
The deadline for submissions is 30 June. We also have one great member event in the diary so far taking place on 30 June. Find out more about this event.
For more information, please get in touch: