Call for blogs: Digital Transformation in the Public Sector Week #techUKDigitalPS
From the 27 June - 1 July the Central Government Programme will be running our Digital Transformation in the Public Sector Week to explore the technologies that can be deployed to support transformation in the public sector.
A different theme has been assigned to each day of the week, and we want to hear thoughts from both SMEs and large companies their visions for effective digital transformation of the public sector and the emerging technologies and innovations that will make it work. With the recent launch of the DDaT Playbook, we will also look at the cross-cutting priorities outlined in the Playbook such as remediating Legacy IT and levelling the playing field for SMEs, and the importance of collaboration between Government and Industry to create that a digital government and increase efficiencies.
The week will provide our members and stakeholders the opportunity to look in depth at the vital, innovative role they can play, and what the next leap in digital transformation in the public sector might look like.
If you would like to contribute, we would require a blog piece of around 400-600 words, a blog title, and a 150-character description for the sub-title. You can read our contributor guidelines in more detail here. The blogs will feature on the techUK website and will be promoted via Twitter and LinkedIn throughout the week.
Please send your blog through to [email protected] no later than Friday 24 June.
- Catalysts for change – What emerging technologies will be most important in accelerating digital transformation in the public sector?
- Levelling the playing field for SMEs – Highlighting the innovative nature of SMEs and the benefits of working with them
- Collaboration – The importance of collaboration between Government and Industry
- How procurement can foster innovation – Getting the basics right when it comes to procurement and how this can facilitate and support innovation
- Cross-cutting priorities – Looking at the priorities outlined in the Playbook such as Legacy IT and how these can be addressed to increase Government efficiency
Please do join the conversation on Twitter @techUK #techUKDigitalPS