techUK's Health & Care Spotlight Series aims to bring together policymakers, innovators, clincians, and academics to examine emerging policy issues or technologies.
The first in this series will look at digital therapeutics (DTx): technology-based solutions that can treat, manage, or prevent a disease, disorder, or condition. These interventions use software programmes or digital platforms to deliver therapeutic content that improves health outcomes. A DTx could be an apps, virtual reality experience, online platform, or wearable device.
This event will look at where the UK currently stands with DTx, exploring issues including:
- Patient access and equity
- International exemplars
Come along to hear from:
- Will Goddard, UK Managing Director of Big Health, developer of Sleepio: the first NICE-recommended digital therapeutic
- Tamir Singer, Head of Tech Business Development, NHS England
- Saira Ghafur, Lead for Digital Health at the Institute of Global Health Innovation
- Polly Shepperdson, Partnerships and Alliances Manager, FDB (First Databank)
If you have an idea or would like to take part in a future Spotlight Series event, highlighting emerging technologies or policy issues, get in touch with [email protected]