Holyrood Connect’s 6th annual cyber security conference will return to Belfast on 29 February 2024.
Join us to hear the latest developments around cyber security and explore hot topics within the sector, as well as having the opportunity to network with leading figures, peers, and industry representatives.
Through keynote addresses, panel discussions and interactive masterclasses, delegates will gain insight into:
• The cyber security landscape
• The procurement challenge and how this can be overcome
• Emerging technologies and how they can benefit their organisation
• Dealing with ransomware attacks
• Innovation and disruption
Public Sector Cyber Security Northern Ireland 2024 will also feature an exhibition, providing an opportunity for delegates to explore relevant solutions for their organisations.
Sponsors will have access to a lead capture app, interactive demo zone, and excellent engagement opportunities throughout the event. For more information about partnership opportunities, please contact [email protected].