The Parliament & HealthTech Conference on 14th October 2021 will bring together stakeholders from the entire spectrum of health and social care to discuss the following theme: ‘HealthTech 2025: The Vision Ahead’.
Dame Barbara Hakin, Chair of the Health Tech Alliance and former Deputy Chief Executive of NHS England, this conference will:
- Reflect on the positive changes seen in the innovation landscape over the year and, hopefully, in addressing the patient backlog as well as the challenges of the next phase of the NHS recovery.
- Set a direction for travel for innovation policy between now and 2025.
- Explore how Government, policymakers, the NHS, the wider health system and industry can realise the longer-term vision for HealthTech innovation policy.
The session will consist of a keynote speech followed by a panel discussion with a broad range of health system representatives.
Earlier on in the year during the April and June conferences, attendees heard from:
- Lord Bethell, Innovation Minister at the Department of Health and Social Care
- Dr Indra Joshi, Director of AI for NHSX
- Professor Tony Young OBE, National Clinical Lead for Innovation, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Richard Stubbs, CEO of the Yorkshire and Humber AHSN and Vice-Chair of the AHSN Network
- Hassan Chaudhury, Digital Health Lead, Healthcare UK – Department for International Trade
- Eleonora Harwich, Head of Collaborations, AI Lab at NHSX
techUK members are entitled to half-price tickets. Click here to sign up: https://bit.ly/36QBxWT