The Parliament & HealthTech Conference on 27th April 2021 will bring together stakeholders from the entire spectrum of health and social care to discuss the role of HealthTech innovation in the NHS recovery.
Lord Bethell, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Minister for Innovation, Department of Health and Social Care, will deliver the keynote speech dedicated to HealthTech innovation and NHS recovery. Chaired by Dame Barbara Hakin, the former Deputy Chief Executive of NHS England, this event is a fantastic opportunity to examine:
- how the NHS can take forward the key learnings of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- HealthTech's role in alleviating mounting waiting lists.
- how policymakers can support the industry at a critical time for the NHS and to ensure a vibrant life sciences sector post-Brexit.
- Lord Bethell, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Minister for Innovation, Department of Health and Social Care
- Richard Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire and Humber AHSN
- Dr Peter Young, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Critical Care , Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn and NHS Innovation Accelerator Fellow
- Catherine Thompson, Director Planned Care Alliance, West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership
- Chris Holmes, Supply Chain Director, NHS Supply Chain.
The event will take place on Zoom webinar and you will receive the link before the event. techUK members are eligible for half-price tickets. To redeem your ticket, just select the ‘techUK members’ option via the Conference’s Eventbrite page.
Watch the highlights of the 2020 Parliament & HealthTech Conference here.