On Friday 2 June from 10:30 - 12:00 we are pleased to be hosting HMRC for this virtual market engagement event. This session will allow HMRC to give an overview of the current mobile estate, and to provide potential bidders with some detail of our requirements.
HMRC is seeking information from potential bidders on their service offerings as part of this event, are keen to explore innovation as part of the forthcoming tender.
HMRC is seeking to procure airtime provision to support circa 36k connections that provide calls, texts and data within the UK and overseas. This service will be procured via Lot 2 of the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Mobile Voice and Data Services Framework (RM6261).
Please note this procurement is for the supply of SIMS only and does not include handsets.
We are seeking a solution that;
- Provides unlimited calls, texts and data
- Ensures full UK signal coverage
- Provides cost-effective calls, texts and data provision for users who regularly work overseas
- Provides a scalable solution that can flex up and down – number of connections is not likely to drop below 20k but could rise above the existing 36K
- Works with HMRC suppliers in the provision and management of SIMS
- Provides online customer portal access to designated staff
- Ensures SIM provision supports HMRC Smartphones (currently iPhones) and is compatible with HMRC MDM systems (currently Intune)
- Facilitates regular service reviews, ensuring the provision of services is in accordance with agreed KPI’s/SLA’s
If you're interested, make sure to book your place now!