Future Mobility Services Week
As part of our ongoing work on Mobility and Transport, we are currently putting together our Future of Mobility Services in the UK report.
The report is part of continuous work on the topic, which also will be complemented by a dedicated week and launched at a conference in December.
The Intelligent Mobility and Transport's group aim is to deliver a digitally enabled, interoperable, integrated, and inclusive transport network that connects people and services with multiple modes of mobility. This programme's focus is to improve regulatory environment of the wider mobility services ecosystem by working together with Government and engaging with industry around priorities and key challenges.
Through this project we will champion digital technology adoption and innovation; provide support to market and policy development.
Throughout 29 November - 3 December 2021 we will bring news, blogs, and insights from the technology sector.
We are calling for members' contributions to be published on our website.
Entries should not be longer than 500 words. Please contact us prior to drafting your entry to confirm and agree on the topics you would like to cover.
If you wish to submit a blog on any of the topics listed before please do so by sending them by end of October 2021.
We are looking for contributions in the following areas:
- Decarbonisation of transport, freight, and logistics.
- Digital Rail.
- Innovation using data analytics.
- Technology for predictive maintenance.
- Customer centered solutions.
- MaaS business models – do they work?
- Active travel – how would active travel change the way we move?
- Connected Autonomous Vehicles.
- Digital infrastructure.
- Cyber Security.
- Scaling up of testbeds and demonstrators/commercialisation.
- Automation of last-mile Logistics.
- Digital Infrastructure.
- Emerging technologies such as AI, Quantum, Edge Computing, Geospatial Data.
- Procurement for innovation.
- Commercialisation of innovation projects, and scaling up.