techUK's Future Mobility Services in the UK Campaign Week
As part of our ongoing work on Mobility and Transport, we are currently putting together our Future of Mobility Services in the UK report.
The report is part of a continuous work on the topic, which also will be complimented by a dedicated campaign week and launched at a conference in the beginning of June.
The Intelligent Mobility and Transport's group aim is to deliver a digitally enabled, interoperable, integrated, and inclusive transport network that connects people and services with multiple modes of mobility. This programme's focus is to improve regulatory environment of the wider mobility services ecosystem by working together with Government and engaging with industry around priorities and key challenges.
Through this project we will champion digital technology adoption and innovation; provide support to market and policy development; we will provide strategic leadership for data strategies and explore crucial issues in the lead up to COP26.
Throughout 21 – 25 June we will bring news, blogs, and insights from the technology sector.
We are calling for members contributions to be published on our website.
Entries should not be longer than 500 words. Please contact us prior to drafting your entry to confirm and agree the topics you would like to cover.
If you wish to submit a blog on any of the topics listed before please do so by sending them by 7 June.
We are looking for contributions in the following areas:
- Decarbonisation of transport, freight and logistics.
- Digital Rail.
- Innovation using data analytics.
- Technology for predictive maintenance.
- Customer centred solutions.
- MaaS business models – do they work?
- Active travel – how would active travel change the way we move?
- Connected Autonomous Vehicles.
- Digital infrastructure.
- Cyber Security.
- Scaling up of test beds and demonstrators / commercialisation.
- Automation of last mile Logistics.
- Digital Infrastructure.
- Emerging technologies such as AI, Quantum, Edge Computing, and satellite imaging.
- Procurement for innovation.
- Commercialisation of innovation projects, and scaling up.