The techUK Podcast: Unlocking the cloud opportunity - what do we need to know for 2022 and beyond?
Technologies such as cloud computing have kept us all digitally connected whilst we have been physically apart. 2021 saw the pace of digital transformation continue to increase, and as we look ahead and look to technology to build resiliency and recovery, we expect the rate of digital transformation to continue across every industry and sector.
Cloud is a necessity for this digital transformation. 2021 has underscored how businesses are no longer dipping their toes into cloud, but are jumping head first into this technology. Having established the benefits of cloud for efficiency and access, 2022 will focus on building additional and often complex use cases which will drive digital transformation.
This session will deep-dive into some of the fundamental trends shaping cloud in 2022 and beyond. In particular we will discuss:
- Hybrid clouds: A best of both worlds approach?
- What is cloud optimization, and why it is good for businesses and the planet
- Building sustainable cloud practices
- Cloud and Edge: why 2022 is the year for distributed computing
- What industries will see significant transformation
For more information please contact: