Single Trade Window Request for Information
The Single Trade Window (STW) has launched a Request for Information (RFI). This seeks information relating to potential future architectural options for the Single Trade Window services. This follows the Single Trade Window market engagement launch event on the 28 January 2022.
HMRC is looking for insight to inform its architectural approach and understanding of options from suppliers who have:
- Experience of successfully delivering enterprise class services for corporate clients.
- A proven track record of providing fresh thinking, and of using innovative solutions and technologies, to provide benefits and transformation to clients.
- Evidence of collaborative working with other suppliers (potentially competitors) and (ideally) Government Departments in order to deliver robust, integrated, and well aligned client solutions.
- Ideally some experience and/or ongoing involvement in UK (and international) trade systems and services.
- A demonstrable capability to support HMG’s STW Programme - including the provision of suitably skilled, experienced, and available resources.
Suppliers are invited to respond to this Request for Information (RFI) questionnaire via the HMRC SAP Ariba e-sourcing portal. (Additional information)
The UK Single Trade Window is a key commitment of the 2025 UK Border Strategy to have the world's most effective border that creates prosperity and enhances security for a global United Kingdom. The Government has committed £180 million to build a UK Single Trade Window which ensures a single entry point for border data reducing the cost of trade by streamlining trader interactions with border agencies. You can find further information in the Policy Discussion Paper.