Opportunity: Digital Evidence Programme – Evidence Analysis and Review. Characterisations of Current and Target System Architectures
Please respond to each question via a word document format and email this to [email protected] by COP 31st March.
In order to answer the below survey questions, please download the following slides provided by PDS. You can also see below a summary of the challenge and challenge areas.
The Challenge | Victim and Witness Experience
- The need for better tools to allow the victim to make their case using data
- Using selective extraction to only have data that the officer needs to use for the case
- Returning handsets quicker – aided by swifter analysis
- Looking at the end-to-end process for rape investigations
Challenge areas | How case data is used, analysed and presented
- Common standards for digital, data and tech use for cases.
- Tech designed to meet the challenges of investigating RASSO
- Development of tools and widening the market for solutions.
- Reducing the need for manual tasks and interpreting data.
- Testing, proving and validating solution design
- Increasing the use of automation to improve efficiency.
Questions. Please respond to the below questions by COP 31 March
- Contact details
- Are we missing any elements in our definition of the problem, or any opportunities? (We don’t always have all the answers)
- Do you have any products already in use for evidence analysis and review that we can evaluate?
- Have you got anything ready, imminent or in the pipeline that could meet the analysis and review requirement?
- Is there another organisation you have worked with who you could team up with to deliver a comprehensive solution that meets the needs and expectations of policing with respect to RASSO investigations?
- How can we help develop your tools to meet the needs and expectations of policing?